TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #4047
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
^ No I agree I not too worried about YEC Don't get me wrong I like her too be there but I always said that two things she should always work on is Improving her serve & getting better at the net. I mean her forehand need work but i think that need to be improve first
Of course! I'm happy when she has on-court success, but if we're talking about FOCUS, then Caroline has already reached a YEC final, so merely making the field--just barely--wouldn't be any sort of career breakthrough that gave her a huge psychological building block.......it surely wouldn't carry over to 2014 with her on-court play....And that's why I say that improving her serve is a far worthier goal.If she establishes some stability in that area, then the benefits could be long lasting.When we look back on some of the big matches that she has served for and lost, then we can see the impact that a weak serve has had on her career

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!