TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Open your umbrellas! Grass season has started!

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #93
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Open your umbrellas! Grass season has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
4-6 6-2 7-9. Heartbreaking loss in SF !

This was such a huge chance to win a Grand Slam. And I`m sure Aga would have beaten Bartoli in Wimbledon final, Head To Head is 7-0 and she knows how to play Bartoli. Not sure if she ever gets such a big chance again. Aga would not have frozen like Lisicki. Very frustrating loss. And Aga was leading 3-0 in 3rd set, and 2 points away from final. The serve made the difference in 3rd set. Simply too weak from Aga. This is the most painful loss in her career so far, and Aga will always think back to this match if she never wins Wimbledon (or a Grand Slam).
I just guess it will make her more motivated to finally reach QF of US Open.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote