TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep (Romānia)

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #4133
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (Romānia)

The only question I have about Simona now is how will she do on hard courts. I will get my answers only in 1 month from now.Will she get bullied by the big hitters or will she stay strong and beat them?
The power of the hitting on hard courts may be a problem, I hope not.
Someone like Petrova who is bad this year can just come to the hard court and push Simona out of the court
It will be interesting but I will not be disappointed anyway. Playing well on two of the 3 surfaces is good enough for me.

That's why its important to get ranking points now before the hard court season starts. Someone like CSN will also suffer on the hard courts.
Lets hope Simona will get good results on the hard courts also.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!