TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #3579
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
She likely got the most favorable of all four possible match-ups did she?
Yeah, I think Lino and Mladenovic were perhaps the most accesible opponents for a coming back after surgery Alexandra. Lino because they play almost the same game from the baseline and Mladenovic because I'm guessing she must be tired after her Wimbledon mixed doubles matches and it would have taken her longer to adjust to the claycourt. Alex could have used that advantage.

AMG is craving for a title this season like crazy and would have slaughtered current Alex (again) for sure. As for Vinci... I don't even want to go there. Next year I'd love to see a match between Dulgheru and her, but not now, not so soon after the comeback.