TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep (Romānia)

View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #4131
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (Romānia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Simona is playing at about 30-40% of her potential, but she doesn't need more. I wonder how bad Sorana played when she was double bagelled by this club girl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
LOL at Cirstea getting double bagel from Karatantcheva !
It's not that Simona was able to hit through her regularly. I wrote it in the GM thread as well that Sesil is actually a pretty good grinder, she was getting a lot of balls back from the defense, however missed the first point whenever she tried something on her own.
It was even more obvious when I saw her beating Cadantu in Cali earlier this year. The rallies just wouldn't end.

If Sorana is having another Marrakesh day, I can easily see her going down to a player like her, not to mention that she is the only player stupid enough to bash on every return against a player who can't hit a second serve to save her life.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!