TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep (România)

View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #4129
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep (România)

LOL at Cirstea getting double bagel from Karatantcheva ! . It was a good start, things will get better and better with every match. It's important that Simona is becoming one of these players that wins without any problems even when she is not playing at her highest level. That's class. I think intelligence plays a big part here. I'm not going to take on your side and say that the match against Bukta will be easy. . She plays home and she seems to be very motivated. Hope it will be easy, but I'm expecting something else. Team HALEP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!