TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #529
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

OMG so much love here

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Ju happy birthday! And it's not gay at all, it's so common in my country cause it's bloody damn hot all year round. The bright colours may be construed as somewhat suggestive but nothing the 'straight' guys these days don't wear. Looking good!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Forgot to say it earlier but Happy Birthday Julian!!!
Thanks Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Happy birthday Julian. And I think your outfit is perfectly fine if you're worried. The only thing, which is a small thing, is not the color of the shorts itself but the length of it.

Although when I lived in New Zealand for a bit, I noticed that most guys wear really short shorts.
Thank you! and about the length of the shorts, actually it is not that short but i folded it twice the actual length is right just above my knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Happy Birthday Julian
Thank you Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Happy birthday!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUJU !!!!!!

Hopefully Liam has prepared a great day for you !! you deserve it I miss talking with you we should be sync in the Brigade soon ! but I might be stopping work next week (apparently) so I will most likely be free !
Thank you again Debby! I miss talking with you too You should post at Brigade more often

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!