TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #89
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika and Red Foo confirm their dating

X Factor Australia judge Redfoo is keen to hold court with the big guns of world tennis
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1226675319681

Quote:
AS the Wimbledon men's final kicks off on Sunday night, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic better watch out because Redfoo has them in his sights.

The LMFAO frontman and new X Factor Australia judge backs his tennis skills to the point he recently tried out as a wildcard entrant for the US Open.
"I feel I am actually really good," Redfoo told Confidential. "I just need more reps and more practice, but the talent is definitely there. I just need more practice."
Quote:
Redfoo, born Stefan Gordy, entered a US Open sectional qualifier at the Chamisal Tennis Club in California in March but lost the match to state champion Scott Gray.

He's a regular at all the big tennis matches across the globe, particularly when star player and girlfriend Victoria Azarenka is playing.
"She gives me some tips," he says from his LA hotel room, prompting his girlfriend to interrupt. "She just said that she doesn't but I steal tips from her. I just watch her practice a lot.

"I've always just wanted to do my best at whatever I do. I strive for that. I'm not comfortable walking around tennis people knowing that I haven't beat them yet ... that is what drives me. I am very competitive."
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote