TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1021
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I said she could potentially have won the Australian Open, not that it was a sure thing. Konjuh was playing better at this time than Belinda and probably would've won the Australian Open anyway. But now Belinda won Roland Garros and Wimbledon which Konjuh played also, so at the moment Belinda deserves her #1 ranking. Before some were saying Konjuh is still better but for now it seems Belinda is the best. That's all.

And I'm not Serbian btw.
Probably thought you were because of the Nole avatar. Speaking of which...so nervous. Would love to see a pic of Belinda and Nole at the Champion's Dinner!