TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #1020
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOyoungUSA View Post
eh don't forget konjuh was on a very similar dominant winning streak when she won the AO, including wins over Townsend and bencic herself, she was looking like by far the best junior in the world at the time, no reason to believe konjuh wouldn't have beaten her there. or is this one of those Serbia-Croatian hatefest things? seems like you're trying to shade konjuh for no reason IMO
I said she could potentially have won the Australian Open, not that it was a sure thing. Konjuh was playing better at this time than Belinda and probably would've won the Australian Open anyway. But now Belinda won Roland Garros and Wimbledon which Konjuh played also, so at the moment Belinda deserves her #1 ranking. Before some were saying Konjuh is still better but for now it seems Belinda is the best. That's all.

And I'm not Serbian btw.