TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #405
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

in final i was for sabine, well i was for her whole tournament, to be honest i'm for her always at wimbledon, so for me was agony to watch maria and bine playing last year twice on grass, but it came up well, once won sabine, once maria, fair enough

i really wanted for her to lift big one,she deserved, she had hell of draw and she was on fire whole tournament but she crack under preasure in final, it was sad to watch her crying but lesson learned and i believe that at least once she will win wimbli...

but on the other hand, bartoli is on tour so long, and everyone said nothings gonna happen from her, i'm glad that she proved ppl wrong.. now she can enjoy in victory and i hope that win will bring her back on track, and that she will be on tour at least 2-3 years couz she is one of kind

so my favourite tournament since i was kid is over, until next year onto hard again

grass

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote