TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #1018
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I wish the USTA would give her a QWC for the US Open women's...they've given them to Robson and Barty in the past, and Belinda's better than both of them ever were at the same age.
She might get a WC I kinda think she will get an WC due too the fact she the number one junior. I think young upcoming player the USTA giving Wild Cards to is Belinda, Taylor Townsend, Sachia Vickery, Ana Konjuh, Kateřina Siniaková, Louisa Chirico, Tornado Ali Black, Victoria Duval & Samantha Crawford I think those the name that will get an WC most likely I can see at least 5 of those name getting an WC but then again Belinda better take an break from playing because she still on an restricted schedule.

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote