TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #1017
country flag GOyoungUSA

GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of GOyoungUSA has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

good win for bencic. i didn't see it before but after watching her match against Townsend entirely i think she'll be something else on the tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Really awesome effort by Belinda! What a year she's having.

She's simply the best in the juniors at the moment, no doubt about it. Too bad she didn't play the Australian Open, she could potentially win all four Slams in
eh don't forget konjuh was on a very similar dominant winning streak when she won the AO, including wins over Townsend and bencic herself, she was looking like by far the best junior in the world at the time, no reason to believe konjuh wouldn't have beaten her there. or is this one of those Serbia-Croatian hatefest things? seems like you're trying to shade konjuh for no reason IMO
GOyoungUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote