TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tracy Austin - Chris Evert rivalry : eyewitness accounts needed!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 05:29 PM   #3
country flag MLF

MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your reply. Feel free to write as much as you like on the subject

I know Chris was resolute and probably would have found a way somehow to get in the hunt for #1 again but definitely it seemed at one point that she was going to have to settle for being an exceptional #3 behind Martina & Tracy if you go strictly on head to heads. I sometimes wonder if Tracy hadn't have gotten injured and stayed on the tour as Martina's biggest threat for a couple more years if Chris would have kept the motivation to prolong her career as long as she did. I'm sure Tracy thought she had time on her side and I'm sure if she had been able to play there would have been a few epic matches at Roland Garros between herself and Chris.
MLF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote