TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #2393
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

I'm happy with her Wimbledon also. It's quite interesting, each time she's beaten a top 10 player in a GS event, she's gone to the QF. I hope she'll get over the hump and reach the SF one day too So far she's lost to Kuznetsova, Kvitova, Zvonareva, Sharapova, and Lisicki at this stage. Maybe she has to believe in herself more. She now has enough experience to challenge this kind of players at this stage of a tournament.

So, ETV showed the match. Well, it's like Anu Säärits commentating is the kiss of death Some years ago Kaia seemed to lose each time she was put on a bigger court, and the match was streamed.. if I remember correctly.

Kaia has played 8 tournaments so far. Lost just one of them in the 1st round. It seems very reasonable she'll get some rest now, and gives herself time to train. Probably the small clay tournaments would have become handy had she lost early.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote