TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1012
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.T.A.R. View Post
Lost the doubles SF 2-6, 6-3, 0-6

Uberalova was dreadful
Erm, I don't know exactly what parts of the match you saw, but today Petra was really the one fought to maintain her team alive in the match and was playing well (in the first two sets).
On the other hand, Belinda was horrible. She kept hitting unforced errors left and right.
She seemed completely off, physically and mentally especially in my opinion. But we can't blame her, she had a tough day today and now at least she will finally be able to get some rest.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote