TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Recommend a type of strings!

View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #70
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all
Re: Recommend a type of strings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
Playtest both of them and go with the one you like more. We can all give our opinions, but you're the one who's going to be spending the money and using the strings.
This.

I loved RPM Blast until I started to feel pain in my elbow for the first time in my life (playing 3-4 times per week). Looking for something similar but easier on the elbow, I started playing with RPM Team. Waaayyyy more comfortable, and the slight decrease in power is a non-issue for me.

Bottom line is that no matter what we say, you will be the best judge of what feels best for you. Maybe a pro shop could point you in the right direction, since you could describe your play style to them. Good luck!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote