TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Larriere

View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #223
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
She also won in Auxerre 6-1 6-1 against Aurelie Vedy, a few weeks ago. I don't really understand what these events are exactly, but at least she's winning matches. Hope she's back on the tour soon! She has been so unlucky with injuries it's just really not fair.

And that win over Rezai in Metz would have to be the best of her career. Off the top of my head the next best are probably Lucic, Rybarikova and Keothavong.
CNGT is the french pro tour. It's a way to make money in playing between 2 and 4 matches as seed. Seeds are determined by year FFT french ranking and not wta ranking. Her strategy is probably to make easy money before to play australian tour from august.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote