TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why Dinara is not top 5 material...

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 03:26 PM   #41
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
I said that 2 years ago, ys? And how I am jumping on the bandwagon? I think Myskina is now a top 5 caliber tennis player. She has proved me wrong. I used to think she was only a top 10 caliber player. And I think Maria Sharapova could be a top 5 player in a couple of years. That's hardly jumping on the bandwagon. And when I say Myskina will make the top 5 and Sharapova could make the top 5 I'm thinking they will move in and out of the top 5. I have seen nothing from either of them that says they will be solid memebers of the top 5. Of course if Maria can develope her serve into a weapon and add about 20 pounds of weight to her frame then it's a differsnt story.

I don't see why people are down on Safina. She needs a couple years to develope and get comfortable with her height, frame and hardhitting game.

Good point about Petrova, GL. Poor Nadia. If she could only stay healthy.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote