TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why Dinara is not top 5 material...

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2004, 11:31 PM   #39
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Other than Myskina, I see only 1 other Russina with top 5 potential. And her name is Maria Sharapova. But a few of them do appear to be top 10 material. I can see as many as 8 Russina's in the WTA top 20 in the near future with 3 Russina's in the top 10 at the same time. We really can't ask for much more than that the the Williams sisters and the top 2 Belgians on the WTA scene.

ys, Myskina is top 5 material because she's almost in the top 5. I know she took advantage of the absence of the Williams sisters. But so did everyone else. Especially Justine Henin.
Yeah, the cat, I trust you, just two years ago you were saying that Russian girls of this generation won't be top 5 as opposite to true Top 5 players Dokic and Hantuchova. Congratulations on jumping new bandwagon. And on your longsighted Top 5 vision. Which is always a step behind of real events.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote