TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #1933
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
About the limited schedule, I have wondered as well and so have other people. In Delfi comments someone pointed out that Anett has played 33 singles matches this year, whereas Bencic for example has played 70 (juniors and pros both summarized).

If I have calculated correctly, she can still play 10 tournaments this year. She could have entered also Woking for example
Is it really about limited budget?
I highly doubt its budget. She could win back the accommodation cost of playing in Woking relatively easily and she has played in some far-fetched places before. Also, isn't her dad really rich and she is well sponsored and Miami would have given tonnes of prize money. I am still in awe that her parents let her keep her prize money: over $17,000 this year and over $8000 from Miami really should be spent on travelling.

If she is struggling financially just play tournaments in France, Italy and Germany and catch trains everywhere That would be a fun way to play tennis

EDIT: I can't believe it but every QF is apparently being streamed
Anett always misses out on streams by 1 match
Burnie, Wimbledon, Wimbledon last year, Miami

EDIT 2 :
There has been no comment by Anett on Social Media or to any media source on her loss
Also, does anyone either have her match vs Silich and/or Linette or know if Delfi still has it? They really could/should have posted it after the match

Last edited by chingching : Jul 4th, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote