TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #185
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Players have to train very hard to compete at a high level. Aravane hasn't been playing much at all recently, so it wouldn't take a lot to pull a muscle or strain something in training, especially given how hard she hits for her stature. Maybe it's as simple as that. She's been out for a long time, trying to make a comeback, and changed coaches again, so all of that is a big adjustment. Give her some time to prepare and adjust. She is a hard worker, she will come back when she is ready.
Match practice should be mandatory.
I remember she said in an interview that she plans to be in the top 50 at the end of the year. I hope it at least in the top 100 for early return.
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote