TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1929
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
I gotta admire you Ching, you're almost as optimistic as i am pessimistic. After all that Anett praising, you got proven wrong by a 15year old and you don't care. It's gotta be a great way to live when you can see only the good stuff and leave the bad behind as if it never happened. Don't ever change kid, it's the right way to live.
Thank you?
No but seriously, Bencic obviously played a good match and Anett was still really close: only 10 points difference. I don't think that you should give up on players, especially those as inconsistent as Anett, based on one result.

I am not sure there is a right way to live about it but I gues its better to believe than not to Maybe you should try it
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote