TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:19 PM   #918
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Belinda wins
I think that they both especially Anett had a bit of an iffy mental day but the biggest difference between the 2 of them was Consistency and Serving. I am not sure if these stats are acurate for either player but Belinda's ratio was far better and she hit the same amount of Aces but with 8 less Double Faults. Still, she has been so solid and that really is something. High percentages of 1st Serves coupled with high 1st Serve win rates say a lot about how she played and both contributed massively to her victory.

I still stand by my view that Anett is better but I think Belinda continues to grow on me. She either managed to compose herself amazingly or preyed on Anett's concentration lapses, both something which take great experience and intelligence and I think out of any of the tennis players going around aside from maybe Konjuh, this is a player who has the game the attitude and most most most importantly the mental strength and stability to win big matches and move her game forward.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote