TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:37 PM   #2481
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Adio interview for Czech radio on rozhlas.cz:
Quote:
„I regret it, but perhaps it will make me stronger,“ says Petra Kvitova after her loss in Wimbledon

Perceiving of progress in game
„I wouldn't say it in the current state of mind, but when I look back at it after a few weeks I will have to acknowledge that it is my best grand slam tournament this year. I defended last year's quarter final so you can find something positive about it. There was a advance in game, even the head worked well in last matches. It hold me on in today's and yesterday's match, even if happened what happened. I think that some elements like the serve or the base line play weren't completely bad thought. I mean it could be better but it wasn't bad.“

And how will the program of the best tennis player of The Czech Republic look?
„I will rest for a while. And then we will start to work on fitness with Kristian (Bajza), after that we will start to play tennis with David (Kotyza) so I could be ready for America which will start in Carlsbad. I will be remembering last year a lot when I was doing so well. I hope that I will bring it to the this year's tournaments. We all know that it's not perfect for me there, but I proved last year that it is possible to play there,“ Petra Kvitova adds.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.

Last edited by *Jack* : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote