TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 01:33 PM   #2380
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Anu is laughable but seems nice
All her sports Interviews with Anett

Anyway, a shame she lost. Lisicki did not play that amazingly and Kaia really enabled her to play her own way. Unforced Errors, lapses in concentration and quite poor returning really lost her a winnable match. How many times did she have little opportunities like 15-30 or have a big lead like 40-0 and lose it...

By the end her heart just wasn't there and she was missing shots she never normally would. As for not running/not reading Dropshots... Also she didn't sense when Sabine was nervous. For example at 5-3 Deuce after Sabine blew 2 Points Kaia should have made her play the point out as if she could win the game the rain may have enabled a momentum change...

Anyway, still a great week and hopefully she will eventually get that SF. If I was her, I would have imploded after the Kvitova match

One step closer to Top 10

P.S. I know this is a bit melodramatic, but Kaia actually could have won Wimbledon this year

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote