TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:19 PM   #2478
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
I think that she feels the pressure. I mean she is one of the last faves left tbh. Thats probably what shes thinking right now. I dunno what is in her mind. But God knows what could happen in the next days in wimbledon. I think shes taking slower steps than she should. 2011 was her golden days, but i still think that Kvitova wouldnt think like a 2011 GOAT player that she was. Shes more hesitate than before.
Definitely, she said that she can't play the same like in 2011 because the expectations are different, she can't just bash the ball and don't think at all. Unfortunately, it also means for her that she puts bigger pressure on her self than she should.
I still hope that she can play more freely again and play some really good tennis that her opponents could only watch and learn.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote