TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:40 AM   #239
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

This was the 3rd time this year I was openly rooting for Serena to win. The first time was the Aussie Open semi because I needed her around to beat Vika, then at the Doha final for the same reason, and now this Wimbledon because she seemed like the only worthy champ after all the flops on the women's side. And she loses every time.

Man, it didn't occur to me that I should have been cheering hard for Serena at the French final. I could have changed the cosmic order of the tennis universe and Maria would have been champion!

Seriously though, it's such a weird coincidence. I can only be grateful that Azarenka isn't still in the mix because I would be vomiting right now at the thought of her getting another free pass to a Slam title after her joke draw in Melbourne.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote