TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:17 AM   #2476
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by centipede View Post
Petra is overestimating the pressure. It's not as bad as she's making it out to be. Sure, she's the highest seed left in the bottom half, but nobody is paying that much attention to her. She's working herself up over nothing.
Petra's an interesting Lass.

Wherea's most champions in Petra's predicament, would complain "They're not giving me any respect I deserve". and "No ones picking me to win" to motivate themselves. Petra does the opposite.

She actually, internally in her brain and body, says "I was nervous", when no one is really talking about her storming through in the fist place. In other words, she hears what she wants to hear.

Go Figure~
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote