TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:38 PM   #226
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Did someone call for a Radwanska hater?

I still don't really see her taking the title tbh. Even aside from the deficiencies in her game, I'm not actually sure she's mentally tough enough to take it... she's choked or been uncharacteristically error-prone in quite a few big matches in her career.

Kvitova's probably my favourite player of those left, but I'm actually not sure I want her winning this, purely because I think if she managed to win a Slam while still being so half-assed and unfit, that she'd take the wrong message away from it. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Bartoli take it, I've always had a soft spot for her. And I don't think it's impossible either, if she manages to avoid the nightmare match-up of Radwanska in the final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
god plz save us from a radwanska victory lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
if aga or li na win the title i won't watch tennis anymore

i don't hate them, just i would throw up to see them with dish parading around, and plus aga doesn't even have a ggame for grass not even serve, and cheering for her to win li na who is the biggest choker ever no thanks..

i hope that kvitova ot lisicki can save me of that disaster
Now that's more like it.

Though I must say, Li Na will be a challenge for her. I do think whoever wins that quarterfinal will make the final at the very least. But you know what? If she's gonna get over her Li hurdle now's the time to do it! Come on Aga!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote