TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1341
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

I haven't posted in a while and just today saw all the new stuff Maria's been up to. Surprised to see Grigor lost in the 2R as well and even more to see Maria be so happy just a day after her match. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing but seeing her watching Grigor and being so supportive, makes me wonder why haven't we seen him go to any of her matches yet. The only video of him watching her play was during the Madrid final when he was playing table tennis. And now she went to Stockholm where he trains. I don't know it just seems that she is very supportive towards him but we haven't seen anything like that from him and I don't want her to lose focus. But I guess it's too early to tell depends on how she does the rest of the year.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote