TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 06:28 PM   #216
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

Did someone call for a Radwanska hater?

I still don't really see her taking the title tbh. Even aside from the deficiencies in her game, I'm not actually sure she's mentally tough enough to take it... she's choked or been uncharacteristically error-prone in quite a few big matches in her career.

Kvitova's probably my favourite player of those left, but I'm actually not sure I want her winning this, purely because I think if she managed to win a Slam while still being so half-assed and unfit, that she'd take the wrong message away from it. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Bartoli take it, I've always had a soft spot for her. And I don't think it's impossible either, if she manages to avoid the nightmare match-up of Radwanska in the final.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote