TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:58 PM   #213
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Agi win. I've never hated her like other people here do. And that loss Maria had to her in Miami didn't even register in my top 10 most disappointing defeats. Agi was just a lot better and smarter in that match.

And she did manage her way into the final here last year, so she's certainly capable. There's still some big hitters left out there, so we'll have to see how her game would hold up.

But Sabine is still my preference now. It's too bad she still has 3 more matches she'd have to get through and it would be a shame if she'd have nothing to show for dethroning Serena in the end. Can she avoid the post-Serena letdown and stay mentally strong and focused?
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote