TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:17 PM   #793
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
well, 1540pts closer to the #1 spot after wimbledon, although Serena had ~4000pts lead.
she can grab spot if she will play at american tour, she didn't play last year nothing unitl us open now she will stanford, cincy, montreal.. and point from Olympics will be deleted so she will be even closer

serena has a lot to defend till the end, maria to, but i hope that she can gram no.1 at the end of the year

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote