TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daily Reviews

Thread: Daily Reviews
View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 03:21 AM   #10
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
I did not pay much attention to anybody today coz the players sucked lol

Tiene is pretty bad, her movement is horrendous. She can smack the ball though when she's in position.

I did see the whole Bradshaw vs. Taylor match. Allison started off and pretty much didn't give a shit in the first set. She was just being her old self hitting out on every ball. In the second, she was down 3-0 I think, and made a run. She started moving a lot better, she was more content to make taylor rally, hit a few slices, came in more, moved in and took a few out of the air. Overall though she didn't seem to give a shit, and was very chipper after her match as if she didn't care that she lost She still looks pretty good though.

I saw the end of Tu's first set and it was pretty much neither player being very aggressive in the first set, being content to rally untill one of them forced something or made a UE. I didn't watch the second set though..

Finally I did se epart of Castellvi's match, and the Russian girl she played is a complete bitch. She was rude to the ball girl, questionning a lot of calls..I'll pay more attention to her tomorrow..I think everybody there wanted castellvi to win just coz of behavior alone.

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote