TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daily Reviews

Thread: Daily Reviews
View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 01:17 AM   #7
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
2-13-04

Today when I got there I went and saw a little bit of Tiziporas match and Alexandra Muellers mtach. They seems soooo nice. I had to leave during the matches though. When I got back it was over. I went and saw the ending of Janet LEe and Audra COhens match. Audra was a funny girl. Janet hits HARD serves, but has some of the skinniest arms ever! After the match I went to change into the ball kid uniform. I was a ball kid for Filsova(spelled wrong I think) and Gallovist (also I think worng). My team came in at 3-1 , 2nd set to Filsova. Filsova chocked so bad, but ended up takeing the set 7-5. I love Gallovist now she is so funny. Those girls are potty mouths! The cursed, but not even in their language they did it in English! Gallovist loves the F**k Y*u phrase. . After that we couldnt be dismissed until EVERY match on night sesion was over , so we were stuck watching Melin. Melins opponent was getting mad and Melins coach was like speaking French the WHOLE time. After that I got my jacket on and went and got Alexandra Muellers auto. (since I had to leave in her match). Sarah Stone and Samantha Stosur passed by me and Sarah had a guitar on hert shoulder every time I saw her. Laura looked mean , she was so nice last year.