TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Words of Wisdom from Margaret Court

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2004, 05:23 PM   #9
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy T
I'll sign up to your campaign to establish once and for all some ground rules and regulations about racquets and balls, gentlemen. It's time tennis ensured that it is not in the process of destroying itself as a spectator sport and ruining the health of its stars by making them go all out for power and play far too much on hard courts.

As for Roddick, he's too much of a boy and not enough of a man for me ( then again , I haven't seen all). You guys can have Roddick if I get Moya, Safin, Kiefer and Blake (all to myself and at once).
Hey, I'd take sloppy seconds on that group, Andy! Here's wishing you a large lunch today, my friend!