TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:34 AM   #173
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
The 2nd week of Wimbledon is upon us. This is where the tension and excitement really starts to build!

...or not.

For all of the talk of Serena's cakewalk, I think the men's side is just as big a lock for Novak. I suppose Murray is capable of giving him a run for his money if the match happens, but this tournament is in Djokovic's hands and he's made it look too easy so far.

Even after last week's day of massive upsets and retirements, it's still shaping up to be one of the most boring, forgettable Wimbledons I can remember. I will be majorly shocked if the two number ones aren't lifting the big hardware this weekend.
Totally agreed!
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote