TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

View Single Post

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #167
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

I have been still going to Wimbledon these last couple of days, even after Maria lost. And I realized that I love tennis more than I love Maria. The moment right after she lost, I thought that "Oh no, I'm not gonna enjoy this tournament anymore, should I still go there the next few days?". But since then, I still came, and still enjoyed it so much (although I sometimes felt sad whenever thinking of Maria's loss), enjoyed everything, every corner of Wimbledon, enjoyed eating strawberries and cream, enjoyed cheering, fistpumping for my other favs' matches, enjoyed getting some more players' autographs, enjoyed watching them practice so close, enjoyed queuing for the resale ticket to get the CC tickets yesterday for Novak's and Serena's matches, enjoyed the way everybody in the crowd (including the Royal Box, lol) did the wave between the breaks at 9:30PM, just so much energy. Now I'm trying to rest my foot and sleep, to get ready for tomorrow, which is my last day at Wimbledon this year. I'm gonna miss this place so much. I just love Wimbledon and I love tennis.

Last edited by Fiercepova : Jun 30th, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote