TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #4635
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
I just did some research. JJ is already number 8 since Petra made 4R. These are the people that will push JJ out.

Sloane - if she makes qf
Flip kens- if she makes sf
Carla - if she makes sf
Vinci - if she makes qf
Lisicki - if she makes f
Kanepi- if she makes f
Bartoli - if she makes f

All but lisicki and kanepi are incredible likely so we're looking at JJ falling to 10-11 in the race.
Sloane should definitely make QFs. Vinci will probably make QF, knowing how erratic Li Na can be. I'm not upset at Vinci making top 10, because she has the results to show for it. It's just annoying how a player with only slice backhand and an erratic forehand and not that amazing serve gets to the top I really just don't like her. I'm still bitter from JJ choking to her multiple times and how a slice confuses/beats over half the WTA tour

In all honesty I never expected her to make YEC

It would be nice if she did, but her US Hardcourt Summer Series is going to have to be really good, as well and strong showing at US Open and Asian Swing.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!