TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #3030
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

One thing i noticed is that when Vika is not tweeting or adding something to facebook the night before a match, it can be a bad thing. Especially if she had sort of injury problems before. It is like when she feels confident and healthy, she adds something. (Not always though).

And i must say it gets frustrating to watch these matches at Wimbledon. To be frank i dont think the quality is that high. Kvitova completely taking a break for 8 games for example. Not that Vika did better in Madrid, but that was after an injury and not in Wimbledon. And several other matches as well.

I looked at Vika vs Kerber from Olympics the other day. That was a very good grass court match. Hopefully Sabine can provide a good match like that against Serena.

Last edited by garwe : Jun 29th, 2013 at 11:00 PM.
garwe is offline View My Blog!