TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2946
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Nice goal, and if you asked me after the AO i would say no problem, piece of cake, but now i don't see it happening.
Have a little faith man You've been underestimating her at RG too, you were talking about how she can't get past Uberalova and Kasatkina, and she has defeated both of them.Of course, she was tired of all those matches in Maribor and Paris( including doubles).Now she has a week of training behind her instead, she is injured, but well rested. If she can beat Khromacheva 3 and 1 with her second serve( even though she made 10 DF's), I think Ana has a nice chance to get a final here. I don't know why you're so sure about Benčič taking the title. She can be kicked out by Anett in third round Of course, same thing can happen to Ana, it's sport. So, like Ana said, ONE STEP AT A TIME