TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1190
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

@ KingOfSwing: It's no rocket science that Mirjana's ranking would benefit from playing ITF's, but the thing is - her bank account wouldn't, and she plays for the money first and foremost. This is obvious by her choice of tournaments, cause she'd rather win the same money for playing less and bomb out early than work her way through the week and get in some cases better points, plus build her confidence by playing consecutive matches. I already stated here that I think she'd do a great favor to herself by staying in the States after Miami to play Charleston plus some tournaments on green clay before coming to Europe just for the French Open, cause she can obviously play very well (maybe even better than on the red clay) on that surface. But that way she'd earn much less money and work much harder, which she obviously is not crazy enough to do.

Anyway, a nice result in doubles today. Yes, I'm also hoping for a TV court, but I fear that many courts which had cameras won't have them in the 2nd week, which is a standard procedure on slams. Hope I'm wrong.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote