TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #4939
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
You live in Mexico... Mix 2% liquid asphalt into an adobe mix and sculpt your own over a mound coated with clingfilm as a release agent. Bake the resulting object in the sun. You should find plenty of waterproof adobe recipies online.

Edit: re seed, make sure it's dry, and look closely for fine white fur. If you see either avoid.
One of the few things that I miss from the U.S. is having lakes where you can throw food to the ducks, geese and, occasionally, swans. I learned the simple trick that you toss the food well behind the goslings so that they have to run back to get it. This keeps them from approaching too close to you, thus placating the protective gander and goose.

....Am a little concerned about the reading comprehension here: Not one poster has congratulated Gaston on his sister's now-bright prognosis for recovery from cancer.It's as if no one took a spare second to actually read his post thoroughly and notice that hugely important detail

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!