TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep (România)

View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #4030
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Considering that it has no physical feared, perhaps something related to feelings, something to do with desire, will, heart .. etc. Heading should really have just two words ?...OK Simo (Dacian:glumesc) Braveheart...loocks like fits with her ​​personality and physique. Instead of its name or after, you can also use .. lill giant, born fearless, etc.. Terms of tennis, mixed with movie titles, history .. etc. Find 3 to 4 titles and put them to the vote... Good luck.
I am not doing it, I am not living in Romania. The local fans should do it.
They know and feel the names better than me. but first I am not sure we will get a forum.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!