TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #4937
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Thank you very much for the advisory; can I generally trust the pet stores to provide birdseed that is safe and nutritional?? As you know from your time here, our country has a problem in re poor treatment of animals, such as forcing dogs to stand on guard duty on metal roofs in the summertime.As you've also surely seen, bird-feeders and -baths are practically non-existent, but I intend to stand against that tidal wave of indifference by having a feeder driven into the ground out front very soon.Not sure if I can find a typical bath basin yet I can improvise, if necessary........People will think I'm crazy(insert comment HERE__________), cuz I'll be the only person across five zip codes who has either of those items
You live in Mexico... Mix 2% liquid asphalt into an adobe mix and sculpt your own over a mound coated with clingfilm as a release agent. Bake the resulting object in the sun. You should find plenty of waterproof adobe recipies online.

Edit: re seed, make sure it's dry, and look closely for fine white fur. If you see either avoid.

Last edited by Burisleif : Jun 28th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!