TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4936
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
In direct answer to your question re mould. No. unless you are aware of the exact species of mould, then it is not safe to assume that it is harmless. While many moulds are indeed harmless, others produce powerful toxins upon death that no amount of digestive ability can counter (grain mould and rice mould being occasionally particularly nasty). Further, unless its relatively low gluten and wholegrain bread, it's not particularly beneficial to birds even when fresh. Gluten (such as found in strong white flour) drains your energy levels even if you don't have allergy issues with it.
Thank you very much for the advisory; can I generally trust the pet stores to provide birdseed that is safe and nutritional?? As you know from your time here, our country has a problem in re poor treatment of animals, such as forcing dogs to stand on guard duty on metal roofs in the summertime.As you've also surely seen, bird-feeders and -baths are practically non-existent, but I intend to stand against that tidal wave of indifference by having a feeder driven into the ground out front very soon.Not sure if I can find a typical bath basin yet I can improvise, if necessary........People will think I'm crazy(insert comment HERE__________), cuz I'll be the only person across five zip codes who has either of those items

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!