TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep (Romānia)

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #4027
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (Romānia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
They were seeded, Simona wasn't.

That's why I hope her to at least reach Top 24 before the US Open. Anything can happen, then. It's a huge advantage after all, but it seems that she is secured a lower seed at least for now.

I can actually only see a hand full of players that can trouble Simona on clay with her Rome/Nurnberg form and one of those is certainly CSN. However, Simona will have more time to prepare for this event and post Wimby clay MMs never turn out the way you would expect. Just expect anything, guys.
You know what you are talking about sir
especially when this time you say the same things as me, more or less

RANKINGS are very important because they give you a weaker player in the draw, and not a Li NA in second round.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!