TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep (România)

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #4023
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
Don't have to big expectations because you will be very disapointed when she will lose.
Just because she has a good form doesn't mean that you can say : Budapest ? CSN , Safarova , Kanepi and Cornet. No problem . She can't win all the tournaments just because she is good . Accidents can happen , remember that Romanian players are the most inconstant players in the tour . But that's just a warning.
but... I knew all that! The idea is to keep the momentum going and we said the same thing after Nurnberg. No one expected her to win in Holland on grass and she did.
She shows so much potential at the moment that I trust her very much not to fail.
Even a QF is not a failure. She doesn't really need to win the title, just few good games, and she is ranked high there, so she has an easier draw now.
just saying... I believe

p.s. - Sorana got to 22 with NO titles, just few rounds in every event is good. It gets easier with high ranking because you play worse player which are not ranked, its easier for Simona now.

Believe me, I am not the type that gets excited for no good reason

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 28th, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!