TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #419
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
John Isner will be in ESPN's naked issue. There's always a male tennis player. John's a cutie, but he's scrawny and has no ass. About fifteen or more players I would a preferred to see a glimpse of more.

And apparetly Agatha from womens side. The trashy dyejob eventually working...

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
They live for hate though.

They need something to focus it on and Maria is that something.

It's obvious why. No matter what Serena achieves, the world will always praise and give Maria more

Unfortunately that's the way it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapower View Post
I know that you were referring to those, but I still don't fully agree: in the media, sure you have a handful of tennis commentators who are endlessly fawning over Maria in a way that is somewhat embarrassing (most of them former players, actually); but no one in the media says that Maria is better than Serena or whatever. Everyone recognizes that Maria is not in Serena's league (nobody is!).

For endorsements, okay, it is technically true, but it only tells us that Maria's business people are savvier than Serena's... and there's also the point that some of Serena's controversial behaviors and statements are probably hurting her marketability.

Anyway, the rabid hatred towards Maria that a fraction of Serena's fans are spewing in tennisforum is sickening.
Its always jealousy. Always.
In 20 years Maria will be head of a multi-billionare company while Serena co-hosts morning shows with Whoopie Goldberg's ghost.